64Facets Ring Sizing Guide
Measuring your ring size from the comfort of your home couldn't be easier! Simply download and print the 64Facets Ring Sizing Guide and follow our simple steps.
Please ensure the page scaling on your print settings is set to 100%.
1. When you measure your ring size, make sure your finger is at normal body temperature.
2. Measure your ring size three or four times throughout the day to be sure. The best time to measure your ring size is at the end of the day.
3. If you are between two sizes, pick the quarter size in between.
4. A wider band requires a bigger size. If you are purchasing a wider band, select one that is a quarter size bigger than your correct ring size.
5. If you are purchasing a ring for your partner, our standard size is the safest option: between 6 and 6.5 for women.
Receive a Complimentary Ring Sizer
Still not sure what your correct ring size is?
We would be delighted to send you a free ring sizer so you can easily measure your finger in the comfort of your home. Simply message us below with your home address and we will ship it directly to you.