Simple and sophisticated, our Ethereal Alternating Diamond Chain exhibits alternating smaller and larger rose-cut diamonds joined together by three 18k gold links available in three gold finishes. With diamonds of different sizes, this necklace sparkles effortlessly to compliment every woman’s style.
Softly accentuated by a pave diamond lobster clasp and ring, as well as a Briolette diamond, creating an elegant Lariat style, this necklace is an invaluable addition to any fine jewelry collection.
- Lengths: 18 inches, 32 inches, 48 inches and 64 inches
- Metal: 18K White, Rose or Yellow Gold
- Weight: ~3.5 grams, ~6.5 grams, ~9.5 grams, ~12.5 grams
- Total diamond weight: ~8 carat, ~15 carat, ~22 carat, ~30 carat
- Diamond Details: each round rose-cut alternating diamond weighs between 0.18 carats and 0.07 carats
- Diamond Color: H+ (colorless and near colorless diamonds)
- Diamond Clarity: VS+ (no flaws visible to the human eye)
- Learn more about diamond color and clarity here.
- Learn more about our classic rose-cut here.
- View the Ethereal Collection here.
- View our other necklaces here.
Looking to customize this piece? Contact us email@example.com to order a personalized and unique interpretation.
We offer free, fully insured delivery worldwide. Your orders will be delivered via one of the major carriers - UPS, FedEx, DHL, or specialized jewelry carriers - Ferrari, Brinks, Loomis.
We aim to deliver your order to your door within 6 weeks from the purchase date. If the piece is in stock we may be able to get it to you earlier (or browse our ready to ship items)
64Facets accepts all major credit cards, and Google Pay on all online orders.
Applicable sales tax, VAT or duties for orders will be calculated at checkout depending on the delivery address. For orders outside the USA, VAT and duties will not be applied here and will be charged by the local customs office in that country.
Returns within 7 days are free on all purchases within the 64Facets collections, in our sample sizes (for rings, this is US size 6).
Returned fine jewelry pieces must be in a new and unused state, in perfect condition and in their original packaging. All custom pieces, engraved pieces, or pieces made in other sizes than our sample size (for rings this is US size 6) are final and cannot be returned.