Our Serendipity Sunflower Stud Earrings are lighthearted with their exceptional brilliance and youthful style.
Each stud earring is gracefully designed with a round 0.10 carat rose-cut diamond accentuated by smaller brilliant-cut diamonds in a micro-pave setting. Tie-shaped step-cut diamonds blossom out from the center, creating a feminine and light piece of fine jewelry.
With our playful Sunflower Stud Earrings available in 18K white, rose and yellow gold, select the finish to reveal your facets. Can be purchased as a single earring or as a pair.
- Dimensions: Diameter: ~12.75 mm
- Metal: 18K White, Rose or Yellow Gold
- Total Weight: ~4.5 grams
- Diamond Weight: ~2 carat ( ~1 carat per earring)
- Diamond Details: each tie-shaped step-cut diamond weighs ~0.10 carats and each center round diamond weighs ~0.10 carats
- Diamond Color: H+ (colorless and near colorless diamonds)
- Diamond Clarity: VS+ (no flaws visible to the human eye)
- Learn more about diamond color and clarity here.
- Learn more about our classic rose-cut here.
- View the Serendipity Collection here.
- View our other earrings here.
Looking to customize this piece? Contact us email@example.com to order a personalized and unique interpretation.
We offer free, fully insured delivery worldwide. Your orders will be delivered via one of the major carriers - UPS, FedEx, DHL, or specialized jewelry carriers - Ferrari, Brinks, Loomis.
We aim to deliver your order to your door within 6 weeks from the purchase date. If the piece is in stock we may be able to get it to you earlier (or browse our ready to ship items)
64Facets accepts all major credit cards, and Google Pay on all online orders.
Applicable sales tax, VAT or duties for orders will be calculated at checkout depending on the delivery address. For orders outside the USA, VAT and duties will not be applied here and will be charged by the local customs office in that country.
Returns within 7 days are free on all purchases within the 64Facets collections, in our sample sizes (for rings, this is US size 6).
Returned fine jewelry pieces must be in a new and unused state, in perfect condition and in their original packaging. All custom pieces, engraved pieces, or pieces made in other sizes than our sample size (for rings this is US size 6) are final and cannot be returned.