Scallop Diamond Hoop Earrings (7.50 Carat) in White Gold
Diamond Hoop Earrings I 64Facets
Designed to give 360° diamond views, the Scallop Diamond Hoop Earrings are a sophisticated reinvention a familiar jewelry staple – the hoop earring. In the quintessential Scallop style with round-rose cut diamonds accented by round brilliant-cut pavé diamonds, the hoop earrings come in a variety of sizes and gold tones for each wearer’s individual style. Twisted posts ensure that the hoops remain forward-facing so that every diamond is remains visible.
See the hoops as worn by Victoria's Secret Model Maia Cotton HERE.
In stock in rose and white gold and eligible for two-day shipping.
Also available to order in different sizes and gold tones HERE.
- Diameter: 1.75”
- Surface width ~6 mm
- Surface height: ~1.70 mm
- Metal: 18K White, Rose, or Yellow Gold
- Weight: ~20 grams
- Carat weight: ~7.50 carats
- Color: E-F-G-H
- Clarity: VVS-VS
- Learn more about our classic rose cut here.
- Learn more about diamond color and clarity here.
- View the Scallop Collection here.
- View our other earrings here.