Similar to our double flower diamond ring, our double flower pendant necklace is the perfect compliment to your Spring jewelry.
Both the larger and smaller flowers are composed of 6 pear-shaped rose-cut diamonds, with a round brilliant-cut diamond in the center. Each flower is surrounded by a soft halo of smaller brilliant-cut diamonds in a micro-pavé setting, adding an additional touch of sparkle to the pendant.
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Total Weight: ~4 grams
- Diamond Weight: ~1.50 carat,
- Diamond Details: each rose-cut diamond on the larger flower is ~0.13 carat and ~0.06 carat for the smaller flower
- Diamond Color: H+ (colorless and near colorless diamonds)
- Diamond Clarity: VS+ (no flaws visible to the human eye)
- Learn more about diamond color and clarity here.
- Learn more about our classic rose-cut here.
- View the Floral Collection here.
- View our other necklaces here.
Looking to customize this piece? Contact us email@example.com to order a personalized and unique interpretation.
We offer free, fully insured delivery worldwide. Your orders will be delivered via one of the major carriers - UPS, FedEx, DHL, or specialized jewelry carriers - Ferrari, Brinks, Loomis.
We aim to deliver your order to your door within 6 weeks from the purchase date. If the piece is in stock we may be able to get it to you earlier.
64Facets accepts all major credit cards, and Google Pay on all online orders.
Applicable sales tax, VAT or duties for orders will be calculated at checkout depending on the delivery address. For orders outside the USA, VAT and duties will not be applied here and will be charged by the local customs office in that country.
Returns within 7 days are free on all purchases within the 64Facets collections, in our sample sizes (for rings, this is US size 6).
Returned fine jewelry pieces must be in a new and unused state, in perfect condition and in their original packaging. All custom pieces, engraved pieces, or pieces made in other sizes than our sample size (for rings this is US size 6) are final and cannot be returned.