This elegant double flower diamond cuff bracelet is the perfect addition to your daily bracelet stack.
Available in your choice of 18K white, rose and yellow gold tones, this bracelet is shaped as a slim cuff, comfortably hugging your wrist. The gold cuff has been designed with geometric cutouts throughout, making the bangle feel light and airy.
Diamond flowers are featured at either end, each made up of pear-shaped rose-cut diamonds and surrounded by a light micro-pavé diamond halo.
This bracelet is delicate, radiant, and easy to style, making it a versatile piece for both day and night.
- Width of cuff: 5mm to 6mm.
- Metal: 18K White, Rose or Yellow Gold
- Total Weight: ~15 grams
- Diamond Weight: ~1.65 carat
- Diamond Details: each pear-shaped rose-cut diamond on the larger flower is ~0.13 carat and ~0.06 carat for the smaller flower
- Diamond Color: H+ (colorless and near colorless diamonds)
- Diamond Clarity: VS+ (no flaws visible to the human eye)
- Learn more about diamond color and clarity here.
- Learn more about our classic rose-cut here.
- View the Scallop Collection here.
- View our other bracelets here.
Looking to customize this piece? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to order a personalized and unique interpretation.
We offer free, fully insured delivery worldwide. Your orders will be delivered via one of the major carriers - UPS, FedEx, DHL, or specialized jewelry carriers - Ferrari, Brinks, Loomis.
We aim to deliver your order to your door within 6 weeks from the purchase date. If the piece is in stock we may be able to get it to you earlier (or browse our ready to ship items)
64Facets accepts all major credit cards, and Google Pay on all online orders.
Applicable sales tax, VAT or duties for orders will be calculated at checkout depending on the delivery address. For orders outside the USA, VAT and duties will not be applied here and will be charged by the local customs office in that country.
Returns within 7 days are free on all purchases within the 64Facets collections, in our sample sizes (for rings, this is US size 6).
Returned fine jewelry pieces must be in a new and unused state, in perfect condition and in their original packaging. All custom pieces, engraved pieces, or pieces made in other sizes than our sample size (for rings this is US size 6) are final and cannot be returned.