Martina Ring Sizing Testing Page
64Facets Ring Sizing Guide
If you would like to measure your ring size at home, it couldn’t be easier! Print the 64Facets Ring Sizing Guide and follow our simple steps.
Please ensure the page scaling on your print settings is set to 100% on your print dialog box.
1. When you measure your ring size, make sure your finger is at normal body temperature. The best time to measure your ring size is at the end of the day when your finger is warm.
2. If you are between two sizes, pick the larger one.
3. Big knuckles can also affect your ring size, so make sure to measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle. Then, choose the size in between these two numbers.
4. A wider band requires a bigger size. If you prefer purchasing a wider band, select one that is half a size bigger than your correct ring size.
5.Measure your ring size three or four times throughout the day to be sure.
6. If you are purchasing a ring for your partner, choose the standard size: between 6 and 6.5 for women.
Image with text
Pair large text with an image to give focus to your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.