Scallop Diamond Hoop Earrings - Available in Three Sizes in White, Rose and Yellow Gold
Diamond Hoop Earrings I 64Facets
Designed to give 360° diamond views, the Scallop Diamond Hoop Earrings are a sophisticated reinvention a familiar jewelry staple – the hoop earring. In the quintessential Scallop style with round-rose cut diamonds accented by round brilliant-cut pavé diamonds, the hoop earrings come in a variety of sizes and gold tones for each wearer’s individual style. Twisted posts ensure that the hoops remain forward-facing so that every diamond is remains visible.
See the hoops as worn by Victoria's Secret Model Maia Cotton HERE.
- Diameter: 1.25”, 1.75”, 2.25”
- Surface width ~6 mm
- Surface height: ~1.70 mm
- Metal: 18K White, Rose, or Yellow Gold
- Weight: ~15 grams, ~20 grams, ~25 grams.
- Carat weight: ~5.50 carats, 7.50 carats, 10 carats.
- Color: E-F-G-H
- Clarity: VVS-VS
- Learn more about our classic rose cut here.
- Learn more about diamond color and clarity here.
- View the Scallop Collection here.
- View our other earrings here.